GRINDING PLANTS FOR NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC RUBBER IN THE CONTINUOUS MIXING LINE
The technology of continuous mixing is growing rapidly both for the production of rubber compounds and for polymeric alloys. Plants are available for many applications and capacities. Particular care has been dedicated to the complete automation of the system and to the speed and ease with which the material can be changed. The rubber bales loaded onto the storage belt are automatically reduced to granules. According to process characteristics and rubber specification we can complete the line with an inline pre-cutting guillotine , liquid or powder anti-sticking dosing unit, rubber dynamic storage unit, automatic transport to the gravimetric dosing unit.
- – Complete automation of the ground rubber feeding
- – Ability to grind to small sizes with high efficiency
- – Self-cleaning buffer storage to load compounding line
- – Ability to process sticky and soft rubbers
- – Possibility to automatically align grinding capacity to extruder request